All I can say is that I'm glad I'm out of the country and won't be able to watch a single second of Brett Favre wearing the Purple and Gold. In fact, I'm not sure I'll even come back to the US until Favre is no longer a Viking....
Dustin (Rachel is rather indifferent)
...follow along as we travel the world
Aug 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He's going to lead the Ophyholics to fantasy football victory!
how can you say that? He gives a hope to go all the way. He could do better than T-jack with his left arm and his eyes closed!
E
He's totally washed up. He's been going downhill for at least five years now. Just watch...he'll get them deep into the playoffs and then throw that heartbreaking 4th quarter interception that leads to a crushing defeat. He's been doing in for years now.
Plus, if the Vikes do win the Super Bowl then we'll have to listen to all those Packer fans say how the only way MN could ever win a Super Bowl was to take Green Bays most famous player ever.
You will probably never read this but... He appears to be very good again and may win a lot of games for the Vikes. I hope he does. The packers really miss him as a team, but the fans are sick about it. Makes me laugh.
Mike Metier
Post a Comment