...follow along as we travel the world



Feb 24, 2010

The End.

After spending the past 14 months circling the globe we've finally arrived at the figurative "End of the World" in Ushuaia, Argentina. Being the southern most city in the world, we figure it's a fitting end to our journey. We're finally coming home mothers!

There's no going any further - Ushuaia, Argentina: The End of the World.

Tomorrow we fly back to Minnesota but before that we're spending our last day enjoying some fine Chilean cuisine.
Rachel devouring some tasty Patagonian Hare:

Thanks to everyone for reading and following along on our trip. We appreciated your comments and hope you enjoyed traveling the world with us.

Stay tuned...we still have a few posts left in us to wrap up the trip. And, hopefully, in a few months we'll let you know where we're moving to. A whole new adventure awaits!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will miss all of your blogs. I have really enjoyed keeping track of all your travels.
Connie

e&e said...

I hope you'll either keep up this blog or start another...maybe it'll be titled "Adventures in Appalachian Ohio"???

elisa

Ashley said...

LOVED your blog! Now with the big finuto, whose blog am I going to check multiple times a day, every day? But, I am SO very excited that you guys are coming home! I can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting us travel the world with you. Please keep the blog for a while, so that we can come back to it. Congratulations!!!

Luz